SECTION TWO OF MASTIC BEACH
The northern tip of the former J. B. Lawrence estate Section Two was opened within three weeks of Section One in 1926. It was bordered on the east and north with Floyd Estates and on the west the Knapp Estate.
Filed On June 29 of 1926 it consisted of 13 New Roads and 1,298 20' x 100' lots
Old Church and Mill Road was there since the days of William Floyd..... The southern extension of it in Section One is called Park Drive