Here is another ad that only appeared in the 1940 edition . Anyone out thee remember this place?
Tony Bonjovi was an Electrician and a Barber and the original owner of The Blue Lantern
Gilbert Birdsall had the first hardware store, it later became Watrous' , then Lake's Hardware
THE WALDREN BROTHERS GARAGE (Now a Auto Body Shop) WAS ON THE FORK OF MONTAUK HWY & SOUTH COUNTRY RD TALLMAN'S BECAME THE MASTIC INN & IT'S STILL THERE . SAM LIEBER WAS A HOME GUARDIAN SALESMAN AS WERE MOST OF THE REAL ESTATE SALESPEOPLE IN MASTIC BEACH, ROBINSON FUEL WAS AT THE "Going Over" . BILL HICKEY WAS A MASTIC BEACH REAL ESTATE INSTITUTON!
McKinney's caddy cornered Bungalow main office & library at Whittier & BIRCH is still there as a private house. Their branch office became David Simon's office in the late 40's. Wards became a plumbing supply place then Meehan's Tavern. Leo Cattieu sold his Ice & Fuel biz to Gus Pidgeon.